Skip the freezer aisle with all the preservatives and get dipping with this fast, fresh and crowd-friendly recipe for Easy Churro Bites. Always searching for an easy crowd-pleaser for events, games, and hangouts? Well, we’ve got the EASIEST and TASTIEST treat.
Non-GMO Guava, organic orange, pineapple, grapefruit and Camu Camu are the secrets to this delicious dipping sauce. Sourced from deep in the Amazon, Camu Camu and Pink Guava are high in Vitamin C and deliver a super immunity punch. Eat good, feel good.
These churros provide just enough sweetness to curb your sweet tooth, while sending bursts of citrus goodness, making this treat a show stopper!
- Store-bought angel food cake, diced.
- Coconut oil
- 3/4 cup of granulated sugar
- 3 TBSP cinnamon
- 1 container of Cool Whip
- 1/2 cup of Just Made’s Pink Guava Camu Camu juice
- Pull out Cool Whip to defrost on counter
- Dice angel food cake into desired size
- Fry in coconut oil. Medium heat ~30 seconds each side until golden brown
- Mix cinnamon with sugar and add freshly fried angel food cake to the bowl and mix
- Fold the Pink Guava Camu Camu juice into the Cool Whip and serve